Flushmate II 501-B Recall # 19-012
Effective 10/18/18 the Flushmate II 501-B pressure assisted flushing system found in American Standard, Corona, Crane, Kohler, and Mansfield toilets has been found to burst causing damage and injury. This part should be replaced as soon as possible. Here’s how to identify the part and what to do if yours has been recalled.
- Date of manufacture: 9/3/96 – 12/7/13
- Find the date code by removing the tank lid and locating the 15 character date code/serial number. The first 6 digits are the date code: MMDDYY, then followed by the 10 character model code which will start with M and end in F.
- If found to be recalled, stop using immediately. Shut off the water supply to the toilet and flush the toilet to relieve the pressure.
- Contact us for replacement part at (717)697-3528 or email@example.com . The part will be covered by the recall while the labor to replace the part will not.
- Flushmate can be contacted at 844-621-7538 or flushmate.com