During our cold winter months, it’s critical to have a reliable heating system for your comfort, budget and safety. Zimmerman is able to provide the best system choices for your needs that will keep your house comfortable and lower your energy bills. From furnace and boiler repair to new heating system installation, our experts can handle any job. Regular maintenance through an Energy Savings Maintenance Agreement will also provide additional assurance that your heating system will be running efficiently and safely. In the event of an emergency, we are available 24 hours a day and 7 days a week.
We give a one year parts and labor Zimmerman Plumbing, Heating & Air Conditioning, Inc., warranty on all repairs.
Types of Heating Systems
- Boiler/Steam Systems – (oil, natural gas, propane, electric hot water, oil steam and gas steam)
- Furnaces (oil, gas and electric hot air)
- Heat Pumps – common way to heat (and cool) your home efficiently. Many high-efficiency systems available will most likely save money in the long run
- Hybrid Heating – A combination of a high-efficiency heat pump with the comfort of a furnace
- Geothermal – the most environmentally friendly way to heat and cool your home and possibly even heat your water. Click here to read more
- Ductless Mini-Split Systems – creative and efficient heat pump systems for individual rooms or a whole house! Click here to learn more
Additionally, there is the possibility of adding onto your current system to create greater comfort in your home and/or greater efficiency with your heating system.
- Zoning can help to alleviate cold spots in a house
- Duct modifications can increase air-flow efficiency
- Whole-home humidifier can help in many ways including keeping you feeling warmer
- Upgraded programmable thermostat can improve monthly utility costs