At Zimmerman Plumbing, Heating & Air Conditioning, we care about the quality of the water your family is using for daily needs. To guarantee your home has the best quality water available, we offer several options for water conditioning and filtration installation to residents on the West Shore, Hershey, Carlisle and Greater Harrisburg areas.
Water Filtration Installation Services
If you’re worried about your home’s water quality, ask one of the professionals at Zimmerman to perform a water quality test. If your water quality is less than ideal, we can help you install a new water filtration system that improves it by removing chlorine and other harmful chemicals. We offer several filtration products that can easily fit your needs and budget, including:
- Whole-House Water Filtration: Our filtration products clear chemicals, contaminants and bacteria from your water, neutralize acids and improve the taste and smell of your home’s water supply.
- Drinking Water Systems: These systems can be attached under your sinks and filter the water flowing from your faucet. A reverse osmosis system will greatly improve your water quality.
While one of our technicians is installing a new water filtration system in your home, ask about our Planned Maintenance Services to ensure your unit stays efficient and operational for years to come.
When you hire us to install a water filtration system and allow us to maintain it for you, you’ll enjoy benefits that extend beyond great-tasting water and H2O that’s free from contaminants. These additional benefits include the following:
- Saves money: Too often, people hesitate to install a water treatment system because they’re worried about the upfront cost. By installing a water filtration system, you can save money over the long term by not having to purchase bottled water or expensive filtration pitchers.
- Improves your health: Because it removes particulates from the water you consume and use, a water filtration system can help you fight off illness and disease. With clean water giving a boost to your immune system, a water treatment system can enable you to enjoy better health and an improved sense of well-being.
- Makes food healthier: When it comes to preparing and cooking food at home, your water quality is paramount. If you prepare or cook food with untreated water, your food may become contaminated with things like bacteria, lead or chlorine. By installing a water filtration system, you can ensure the food you prepare and cook at home is healthier and free from substances like chlorine.
- Protects the health of others: Young children and people with compromised immune systems may be overly sensitive to substances like lead and they might be unable to fight off bacteria that can cause an illness. You can protect their health by installing a water filtration system and maintaining it in good condition.
Water Softening and Conditioning
How can you tell when you need water softener or conditioning services? Common signs of hard water in your home include a white, scaly mineral build-up on your faucets, persistent soap scum on tubs and showers, dull and itchy clothing, dry skin, low water pressure, appliances that wear out faster than average and stains on your dishes and glasses. At Zimmerman Plumbing, Heating & Air Conditioning, we offer several water softening and conditioning products to remove the effects of hard water in your home, including:
- Whole-House Water Conditioners: These water softeners provide continuous clean water throughout your home, removing water hardness — including iron — correcting water pH and controlling any odors. By having soft water, you can expect to use less dish soap, bathing products and laundry detergent. You’ll likely also notice softer skin, hair and clothes.
- Ultraviolet Purifiers: Ultraviolet water products use UV light to achieve potable requirements and destroy water contaminants, such as bacteria, viruses and micro-organisms that may be present.
While using less detergent and having softer, less itchy skin may be all the motivation you need to seek out our water softening and conditioning services, you’ll enjoy even more meaningful benefits by using our products. Here are some of them:
- Lower expenses: Soft water doesn’t have the minerals that cause build-up in pipes and appliances. For this reason, having soft water can minimize the amount you’ll need to pay to clear pipes and repair or replace appliances like your dishwasher, refrigerator, water heater, coffee maker or washing machine.
- Brighter, softer clothes: Hard water can wreak havoc on clothes, causing whites to appear dull and resulting in colors that fade too quickly. With soft water, your clothes will appear brighter and they’ll be softer to the touch.
- Reduced cleaning time: As we mentioned earlier, hard water can cause build-up on faucets and leave you battling soap scum in your tubs and showers. If you use our water softening and conditioning services, you’ll spend less time cleaning because those things won’t be the persistent problems they are in homes with hard water.
Install a New Water Conditioning or Filtration System Today
To improve your home’s water quality, contact one of the professionals at Zimmerman Plumbing, Heating & Air Conditioning today. We can visit your home and perform a water quality test, then determine the best water conditioning and filtration system based on your needs and budget. After being nominated Simply the Best by the community in Harrisburg Magazine for both plumbing and HVAC, our customers have consistently relied on our superior attention to detail, friendly customer support and reliable water systems. We also offer all our customers free project estimates, a minimum of a one-year parts and labor warranty, and 24/7 emergency services.
Our family-owned business has been the go-to choice for decades for area homeowners who want to improve the quality of the water in their homes. Since we opened our doors for the first time back in 1980, our menu of water treatment services has grown to better serve the neighbors in our extended Pennsylvania community.
Schedule a visit today to have one of our experts install a new filtration system in your home by calling us at 717-697-3528 or completing our online contact form. We look forward to preparing a free quote for our water treatment services for you soon!